Covered In Remixes - The Re-Release

Covered In Remixes EP: The Re-Release


So as the title states this is a re-release (sort of) of my "Covered In Remixes" EP. I originally released this EP last November and have since made videos to go with them. These videos were released on YouTube 2 days ago and I would like to share them with you since I did not have this music blog up and running. So down below will be the links and videos from YouTube and in my next blog I will be sharing the first video from my up-coming EP "Would You Love Me..." . I will also be sharing the track list and and a little bit of background behind the inspiration to write the EP. Hope you guys enjoy and please subscribe to my YouTube channel, hit the bell, and look our for new stuff coming your way. Also check out my Patreon page where you can get in on the action and help me releas my music faster www.patreon.com/cmcardlepoetry 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sky Is Falling! Or Is It Just A Paramore album?

Blooming Flowers In The Springtime

Taking Control, Again